100 ampro A13137 i386sx PC104 Single Board Computers with I/O boards $40 ea.

Hi all,

I have about 100 i386 PC104 Single board computers and I am looking for someone to take them all of my hands. I have a manual for the Ampro A13137 Sbc and also the drivers for the I/O board and SBC. I am selling each SBC / IO board set for $40.

thanks

Reply to
Tough Guy

Did you ever find the info on what the I/O board has on it? How about my question about how much DRAM the CPU cards have on them? Without basic info like this the boards are not of much value.

I see you decided that a lower price was better. If you can come up with the full info on these boards that may be a good price.

Reply to
rickman

It would be a good price, if he were selling them in smaller lots.

Maybe 3 at a time.

But, 100 * $40 = $4,000 is a little steep.

I would purchase all 100 at $10 each.

hamilton AT dim DOT com

Reply to
Donald