S-100 PCBs

Hi! I am getting ready to make some PCB manufacturing orders for several types of S-100 boards. If you are repairing or maintaining an S-100 system these may be helpful to you. Please contact me for more details.

As usual, flames and pointless comments to /dev/null

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Reply to
lynchaj

I would be curious about what you have, not that I would buy or build a Z80 system.

Just curious.

Will you have a web site to show off what you have available ?

hamilton

Reply to
don

Hi! I am not posting any URL or listings of items as to not appear "spammy" on this already deeply troubled USENET group.

If you would like to know more you can use a search engine on S100Computers or N8VEM and that will give you background information.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Reply to
lynchaj

One of the advantages was that the S-100 connector was rather inexpensive (at least back then) compared to similar connectors. I used to make the Altair front panel boards that included the various fixes and improvements, as well as the removal of the (long) jumpers. There was some other board (the CPU board?) that i think i did a similar improvement, but do not remember (too long ago). However, i *DO* remember getting a rather threatening letter from the president that was actionable in and of itself (it was so badly written that with a really sharp lawyer i could have shut Altair down).

Reply to
Robert Baer