New website on Philips EE kits ("Philips EE Elektronik Experimentierkasten")

Translate This Thread From German to

Threaded View
Dear All,

In case you are interested in information on the Philips EE kits (very
well known in Germany in the seventies and eighties, "EE2003" will
probably ring a bell #;o) ), please have a look at my brand new
website at www.kranenborg.org; it contains a subsection on the Philips
EE kits with techical info, corrections, new electronic designs, and
various links to other sites on the Philips EE kits as well as sites
on electronics circuits. You are invited to have a look ...

Regards,
Jurjen Kranenborg
http://www.kranenborg.org

Re: New website on Philips EE kits ("Philips EE Elektronik Experimentierkasten")

Website does not seem to be available.

Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Keck
Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt

Nimm mal das Semikolon weg, das Dein Newsreader offenbar fFC%r einen Teil=
20%
des Domainnamens hE4%lt.

GruDF%,20%
Michael

Re: New website on Philips EE kits ("Philips EE Elektronik Experimentierkasten")

Ich bin doof und benutze Links mit Semikolon.

Christian