ISVLSI 2006 - Call for Participation

  • IEEE International Symposium on VLSI 2006 +
  • +
  • ISVLSI 2006 - Call for Participation +
  • +
  • March 2-3 2006 Karlsruhe, Germany +
  • +
  • - Emerging trends and novel ideas in the area of VLSI - +

Dear colleague,

we would like to invite you for participating at the IEEE International Symposium on VLSI 2006, to be held at the Forum of University Karlsruhe in Karlsruhe Germany on March 2 - 3, 2006.

This Symposium explores emerging trends and novel ideas and concepts in the area of VLSI. The Symposium covers a range of topics: from VLSI circuits, systems and design methods to system level design and system-on-chip issues, to bringing VLSI experience to new areas and technologies like nano- and molecular devices, MEMS, and quantum computing.

Future design methodologies will also be one of the key topics at the Symposium, as well as new CAD tools to support them. Over almost two decades the symposium has been an unique forum promoting multidisciplinary research and new visionary approaches in the area of VLSI. The Symposium is bringing together leading scientists and researchers from academia and industry. The papers from this symposium have been published as the special issues of top archival journals.

This fact indicates a very high quality of the symposium papers, and we are determined to keep a strong emphasis on this critical aspect of any conference. The symposium proceedings are published by IEEE Computer Society Press. Several leading scientist from newly emerging areas of nanoelectronics, MEMS and molecular, biological and quantum computing will be invited speakers at the symposium. The Symposium has established a reputation in bringing well-known international scientists as invited speakers, and this trend will continue.

The Final Program of ISVLSI 2006 showing a selection of high quality papers can be downloaded by

If you are interested in attending ISVLSI 2006 please feel free to take a look at our website

The deadline for early online registration will be February 19, 2006.

We are looking forward to seeing you at ISVLSI 2006 in Karlsruhe, a young City in the Heart of Europe.

Kind regards

General Chair General Co Chair Juergen Becker, Amar Mukherjee, University University Karlsruhe (TH), Germany of Central Florida, USA

Reply to
ISVLSI 2006