Wireless Headphones?

Any recommendations for wireless headphones I can plug into my radio and listen while I'm in bed? I see Sony has a pair, but the ear muffs look awfully big.

Reply to
W. eWatson

Anything with small headphones or ear buds would be a health and safety danger to you if you feel asleep.

Reply to
David Eather

Huh?

Yes, I suppose we see just endless reports of tragedies resulting from the wearing of earbuds while asleep....

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

That's why I use a pillow speaker, I have survived 20 years without tragedy. Mike

Reply to
amdx

It's not an exciting, blood letting, life endangering potential injury I grant you.

Reply to
David Eather

Hi, Have had very good results with:

RS 120s. We use them for watching tv.