WebCam Needed

need a USB WebCam using on Windows XP or later

need highest NATIVE resolution. (at least 5M Pixels) need auto focus need best sensor (some I have seen produce poor color images).

for taking stills. video and audio are not as important.

Suggestions please.

P.S. sorry for crosspost. I tried Multipost but my MesNews would not work with th AIOE server.

Reply to
BeeJ

Sounds as thougj you would be better off with a digital camera and software that can control it via USB.

Verify how the auto-focus works - some older cameras looked for a vertical line near the center of the image. Some current cameras look for faces.

What's your budget?

Reply to
news

So has anyone had experience with an point and shoot camera that can do WebCam work?

--
Present and unaccounted for.
Reply to