Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Camera on RS232 =? Micro-USB module + WebCam
- Kouso Wieaka
August 25, 2005, 1:31 pm
rate this thread
I recently saw a Micro-USB module on Dontronics's web site
(http://www.dontronics.com/micro-usb.html). Appearently it convert RS232 to
USB and vice versa.
Would it possible (how) to use this Micro-USB module con connect and an
off-the shelf USB webcam to a micro controller such as ATMega or PIC?
(I do not need high speed or high resolution images)
Re: Camera on RS232 =? Micro-USB module + WebCam
Take a look at the CMUcam, it already outputs serial and may fit your needs.
I've not used this product, but it resembles some designed-in-house
camera boards I've used that worked rather nicely.
- » Re: SIR TURCAUD, SHADOW AMBASSADOR OF AUSTRALIA IN FRANCE
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)