Weather

Spring-like.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in

1962... I hate cold ;-) ...Jim Thompson
 Click to see the full signature

75 and sunny in Dallas.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

That's where we are heading today...

We have showers this morning which means you get more snow in two days ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Nice and brisk here. Was 20, warmed up to 25. Total in my area, somewhere between 14 and 17".

Martin Riddle

I didn't think you moved very far, and it sounded like it never rained on your old house.

Pity about the loss of that outdoor kitchen.

I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make me want to go postal.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

New one underway. Improvements on the 20 year-old version.

The nanny's want to have their way with you >:-}

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

Reply to
piglet

The thing that's really hard to believe is that 99% of the population doesn't really mind being told when they can go from one place to another.

Yes, of course. Must have been thinking about the city sheriff.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the

image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn & receive instantaneous death.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

And it was a Hammer film starring Ursula Andress, no less. In fact more so, that is, her torso.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

And every time she says anything that's supposed to be the wisdom of the ages, it comes out like Annie Besant--as Chesterton said, "That lamentable form of thought called 'higher'."

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

link:

umop apisdn
Reply to
Jasen Betts

They didn't say what she was high on, did they? :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Who's going to be left to take the garbage out?

 Click to see the full signature

If she, or She, looked like Ursula Andress, there'd be a steady supply of new candidates.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Definitely not Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno