Watts to amps

W/E=I

W = watts E = volts I = amps

Reply to
John Smith

Hi Guys just a quick question for someone How do you convert watts to amps Thanks Nikki

Reply to
Nikki

Thanks anyway I got it Amps = watts divided by volts Look at that just posting here makes one smarter ha ha ha Later Guys Nikki

Reply to
Nikki

You don't "convert" Watts to Amps but you can Calculate Amps by Amps= Watts divided by Volts

--

Dan Hollands

1120 S Creek Dr Webster NY 14580 585-872-2606 snipped-for-privacy@USSailing.net

Dan Hollands

amps

W=I*V therefore I=W/V

You need to specify the voltage...

Reply to
Lord Garth

Haha, maybe ;)

I can't help but notice you're on sympatico.ca.

May I ask whereabouts you're from? Any other personal info you're comfortable giving out? :)

- NRen2k5

Reply to
NRen2k5