Virtual PID Controller Would Optimize Shutdowns In Pandemics, Reduce KornspiraSCHEE Theories

"Abbott didn't properly calculate lag time after lifting restrictions."

It's easy to overshoot as well.

The PID output would be presented to the public, so the public could better understand the various degrees of shutdown.

There might be 50 shades of shutdown.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

virtual pid controller would optimise for most expensive result.

"fold" or "all in" are the best stratgegy with this hand.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

How much fiddling with the three PID "knobs" would it take to tune it?

Reply to
Andy Burns

what's the goal?

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

"optimising shutdowns" apparently

Reply to
Andy Burns

Encourage people to lower their cholesterol.

There should be a record of what food the patient has been consuming for th e past year / decade before getting admitted to a hospital. When the ERs a re overwhelmed, the doctors can then make a choice on that basis, what pati ents go to the ICU and which ones are taken to the reefer truck.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Too complicated. Triage can be (and is) done when admitting patients. In the US that includes measuring the weight of their wallet, but the relevant measure would be BMI and optionally cholesterol.

In many cases it wouldn't even be necessary to measure weight and height.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Just as 90% of the fat people at checkout have junk food in their carts, 90% of these places with hospitals overwhelmed by tRUMP flu have trash strewn all over the road sides.

Do a drive through where the hospitals are shut down. I _guarantee_ you'll get a 0.9 correlation between trash and CV-19.

In Japan they frown on super spreaders just as they frown on tossing trash all over the place.

This should _not_ be a difficult concept to unnerstand.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Coeffishents should be kalkulable affer a few more data ptz like this:

OTOH hits almos like I new them nob baluz before postin.' Hopefully no one will guess I'm werkin wif Bill Gates on his plan to implant chips in vaccines.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill