two way communication

Hi. As it looks like i will have to make two way communication / control with my mcu based device - over net. Start/stop, reset, measurements etc.

I was thinking on using zigbee but maybe there is some simpler solution ? I found one project that is using uracoli -

- but i dont know if this could be what i need. Basically, all comes down to simplicity, so if someone has some idea how to make this simple as possible, please share your ideas.

Regards !

Reply to
Igor

Lantronix WiPort? Atmel Raven?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Nordic NRF24L01+

fast, simple, cheap and takes care of lost and corrupted packets automatically.

Reply to
David Eather