turn my elevator into a frequency-based transport with full duplex coordinate

Looking to get my office elevator to take me straight to my front door...have sub-bio energy signature recognition plate, looking to mod the unit to meet my front door. Am I going to need a foyer for this?

Reply to
peerdom

The Starfleet engineers should be able to help you out.

:-)

Reply to
Lord Garth

You, of course, need a Transporter. I once wrote a Project Proposal for ANSI Telecom Committee T1, to write a Standard for one. They decided the Project was too big for them, but used it as an example of how to prepare a Project Proposal.

Mr. Data, who drops into the past occasionally, can offer you advice.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Yes, of course we can help you out -- which way did you come in?

--
Regards,

It\'s time to throw all their damned tea in the harbor again.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Vertically and then circumpolar to the galactic norm.

:-)

Reply to
Lord Garth

As soon as you're fired, you won't have to leave home.

John

--Strike three. Killfiled.

-- "Steamboat Ed" Haas : Mostly somnambulent, Hacking the Trailing Edge! : occasionally brilliant...

---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Reply to
steamer

I wonder if they'll use real fire, this time? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida