TO1 Footprint

Hello,

I need to make a footprint for a TO1 package but I can't find the pin spacing dimensions anywhere. All I can find on the web is the diameter of the can is (0.240") and height of the can is (0.410"). Anyone know the pin spacing?

My layout program has these default packages, would any of these have the same spacing as a TO1?

TO5 TO39 TO218

Thanks,

Jason.

Reply to
Kooner

has the dimensions for the TO-1 package.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The lead LENGTH for TO-1 was minimum 1.5 inches; it's not necessary to get the pad positions too accurate, with that much wire available. Distal pins were .061" to .081" apart, the center pin (base) was no more than 0.021" offset from the centerline. This, from the old Motorola reference manual... they called it case #149-02 .

Reply to
whit3rd