Temic semiconductor

Hi,

Why I cannot find Temic Semiconductor Homepage by search engines? Thanks!

Reply to
dereklai2k

It may have something to do with Temic being bought out by Vishay.

--
John Popelish
Reply to

stated:

I get 320.000 results for 'Temic' on Google:

Web Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 320.000 para temic (0,07 segundos)

[ Mais resultados de
]

TEMIC - Electronics For An Automotive Future - 3k - Em cache - Páginas Semelhantes

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
 I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
                                                   -- Amy Lee

Running on: 300MHz Pentium, 128MB RAM, 8.4GB HD, 56k modem, Windows 98
SE
            Mozilla Firefox 1.0, Gravity 2.70, Wget as downloader
Reply to
Chaos Master