SyStem on a chip

I would require a System On a Chip, SOC, which is using 200MHZ Pentium and plenty of RAM. any advice.

ThankYou

-iTiLLus-

Reply to
itillus

A 200MHz Pentium AND plenty of RAM, all on one chip? lol

I'd like that too.

... Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Boy

Try some of the toys these guys used.

They used these as part of their Masters Thesis.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

hold on, let me open up my Dick Tracy watch, i think i have a spare chip floating around in there, that will just do the job! :)

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

snipped-for-privacy@gawab.com wrote in news:1159841838.578769.165650 @c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Yeah, Its called an ASIC. Aplication Specific Integrated Ciruit. We put power PC's and tons of RAM/ROM/EEPROM plus communications ports that do what our customer needs. Protocols are things like E1/T1 all the way up to OC-192, USB, PCI, PCI-Express, etc.......

Mask set for a .13 micon ASIC runs about $800K to a cool mega-buck.

Chris Foster