Still looking for joystick

I still see a bunch of cheap rc transmitters on ebay. Some are 1-axis and some are 2-axis.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

You should have posted 3 days ago - I just gave away two of them...

Reply to
John

--Have been all over the place, but can't seem to lay my hands on an old centering joystick, analog variety with pots on it. In desperation I went to a swap meet last weekend, but no luck. I've found new ones for $200, but hey, these used to go for $5.- at C&H! Any leads appreciated...

--
        "Steamboat Ed" Haas         :  Just another fart in
        Hacking the Trailing Edge!  :  the Elevator of Life...

You might want to check the below unit to see if it will work. The price is right.

Si Ballenger

--Thanks, just ordered 3 of 'em! They're a little sneaky about shipping charges, but worth the expense..