Just a Question?

What kind of "Molecule" is the elctron "attached" to when created in a Generator?

I do some electronics & other:

Howard the Duck?

What kind of brain are your ganglions (ganglia?)attached to ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

No, no, no, no, no. Your punctuation is all wrong. It should be:

What kind of "brain" are your ganglions (ganglia?) "attached" to ?

--
Regards,

It\'s time to throw all their damned tea in the harbor again.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Howard, Electrons are not created in a generator, they are encouraged to move. More here, less there, and you have a difference in potential.

Do some reading. Start with the works of Coulomb, Ampere, Volta, Ohm, not the units the people.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

To what kind of "brain" are your ganglions (ganglia?) "attached"?

:-)

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

This is the sort of sloppy grammar up with which I shall not put!

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Then there's the story of a young man who gets lost, visiting the campus at Harvard. He asks a passing professor, "Can you please tell me where the administration building is at?"

The prof draws himself up, looks down his nose, and haughtily tells the young man, "At Harvard, we never end a sentence with a preposition!"

The young fella says, "OK -- can you tell me where the administration building is at, asshole?"

--
Regards,

It\'s time to throw all their damned tea in the harbor again.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Shouldn't that be "...with which I shall, up with, not put!"?

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Don Bowey wrote in news:C29DA2D1.6B735% snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net: