TIG Welder UpGrade

Hello Am wondering if any of the readers of this group have been following the various arc welder mods. that have appeared on different web sites and newsgroups , I have seen some interesting work from Igor's shop and a couple variations of the Dave Barrett design

, all are using high power IGBT's and controllers , looks like Igor is using a commercial control and the Barrett design is using a homebrew CMOS /TTL , it seems like several welders/HAMS are very interested in this subject , if anyone knows of a source for actual schematics that are somewhat proven and or PC boards etc. , I would appreciate hearing from you , have talked with a number of people on the web , all expressed interest , most didn't want to spend an unlimited amount of time and money , with no chance of success . Thanks Phil Lohiser W8KLK

Reply to
Phil