Serial Wireless Transmission

This is a bit of a n00b question but here goes:

I need to transmit a signal (via radio signals) a reasonable distance

50m at the most but on top of that I need to send many signals, one after the other... serially, ALSO in 8bit packets or something so that I can "address" them.

Is all this possible with the use of some ICs, resistors and such and maybe a clock (crystal) for a reasonable price.

Thanks very much, Lewis

Reply to
lewiseason

To do it legally requires you to use a suitably licensed frequency band and your equipment must be approved.

There are however some ready to use relatively low cost off the shelf modules available for a simple task like the above.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

--