Remote controlled audio potentiometer (OT?)

Hello,

I would like to change the manual volume potentiometer of my integrated amplifier with a motor-driven potentiometer which must be infrared controlled.

My question is simple...

How do I do that?

I've already chosen the potentiometer, what do I need now? A servo control? And what about the infrared control and reciever?

Do you have any idea about some newsgroup I colud ask in?

Thank You

Reply to
Maxy888

hi try this link

regards bob

Reply to
burbeck

The below link shows how to setup a servo to turn a switch. Go to the bottom link and look at kit 92. You could use this with with two SPDT relays to reverse a small geared motor connected to your pot.

Si Ballenger