Recargeable Battery

Does anyone know if there is a place where someone can get the batteries for the Dewalt drills refurbished. Nikki

Reply to
Nikki

Crack open the case at the seams and replace the NiCads with ones with tabs. Super Glue the case back. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

will make one for you if you send them a diagram of how it is wired. My Dewalt pack comes apart with 3 torx head screws pretty easy. It would be cheaper to just buy the individual cells and solder it together yourself. That web site sales both packs and the cells for you to do it yourself.

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
http://thewishzone.com
Reply to
Chris W

--
Because they're not 1.5V, they're 1.2V.
Reply to

Thanks I think I will order from cheapbatterypacks but I have a question from you guys. My battery pack is 18.5 volts I took it apart and there is 15 cells of 1.5 volts each that would add up to 22.5 volts so why does my volt meter say 18.59 across all the cells Thanks

Reply to
Nikki