Re doof doof zapper

If it were radio sourced doof doof. What would happen if I put a spark plug in a metal reflector at source focal point and fed it with random frequency hv to induce spark and aimed it at doof doof? What would happen if it were not radio induced?

Reply to
F Murtz

Get a grip. What percentage of your day is spoiled by someone else music? 1%? 2% - are you that big a control freak that someone else having the smallest part of their day going there way offends you?

Reply to
David Eather

How about when it's loud enough to wake you at 3:00 in the morning, and you can hear it over a mile away?

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

I am not against music. There is not a chance in hell that the extremely loud Doof Doof could be classed as music.

Reply to
F Murtz

I don't actually disagree - its not exactly my thing either.

Reply to
David Eather

OK, that might be different, but how are you going to stop it without breaking a large number of laws?

You wake up during the night several times anyway. Most times you don't remember it. If the disturbance is temporary then get up, rinse mouth, visit bathroom, scratch, wash hands, check on kids, go back to bed - remember that all is well.

I have some Brazilian folks living next door. About once a fortnight they have a massive party. Big crowd, loud music, running into the wee hours. They are really great parties (no violence).

Of course I want to sleep at these times, but I figure, 13/14 nights I get exactly what I want. If your life is mostly going your way then reacting to whatever is a minor and temporary irritant is a guaranteed way to magnify the problem into something much bigger, and longer lasting than it is worth.

Reply to
David Eather

Thre is no way, unless I want to jump in my truck and track them down. Someone got fed up with the man who owns one of the car audio shops a few years ago. he would drive through town rattling every window in every store several times a day. Someone walked into this business and shot him. The guy was in the hospital for a while, but recovered. I never heard if anyone was arrested for it, and the guy couldn't give a good description to the police.

Once I wake up, that's it. There is no going back to sleep, due to multiple health problems.

The last place I lived did that, but they played polka music all night and were about three miles away. There was no noise ordinance, so the police wouldn't do anything.

There are a lot of nights that I get no sleep at all.