Pspice question

Hello I am using the PSPice Orcad

I have many drivers with the same voltage. Is there a way to do the simulation with only that voltage and use reference point to that voltage instead of using multiple line from the source to each driver. This would reduce a lot the amount of lines and would make things much clearer.

THANKS,

lerameur

Use "NET ALIAS".

Reply to
Hammy

SO far I have seen net alias as naming nodes in a circuit. I would like a tool that instead of using 8 Vdc, at the same voltage, just use one then use a shortcut to that one voltage supply.

lerameur

Yes if you name the positive node of your 8VDC source "power" . You can name other nodes you want the 8VDC connected to "power" and they will be electrically connected both in spice and when you do a layout. You could also use off page connectors, Vcc power synbols.

Reply to
Hammy