PIC Output Pin Current

Hi, I have been looking though the PIC manual for the PIC 16F627 and cand find any details about the current you can draw from an output pin, my component I want to hook up to the output pin requires 50mW. Should I have any problem with this ?

Thanks

Reply to
Richard Harris

cand find

Uh huh. ;-)

hook up

Without looking it up, 25mA for one pin, 100mA per port max and 200mA total for the PIC. That should be the right answer for a 'F627, but check the datasheet to be sure. 5V at 10mA won't be a problem.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Ahhh great, thanks a lot, been going though the data sheet all day, must be tiered.

Thanks again :-)

Reply to
Richard Harris