2 & 4 channel vertical amplifier HP1801A/HP1804A circuit diagrams required

Hi

Has anyone out there got a single scan or photocopy I could buy or have for either/and

Oscilloscope 2 channel vertical amplifier HP1801A Oscilloscope 4 channel vertical amplifier HP1804A

These modules are used on the HP180A scope.

Cheers

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

Gidday Wayne, I have both Manuals listed on my WEBSITE.

Cheers.

Alan.

Alan Devlin.

RF RESALE... where Honesty & Integrity are paramount ! Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL

alandeletethisdevlin