Oxyacetylene Ionization and EMI

Hi:

An oxyacetylene flame -- due to its high temperature -- can cause nearby air molecules to ionize. Does this ionization cause electrical disturbances that can be heard on an AM radio? If my neighbor is using an oxyacetylene torch will I hear the electric noise on my AM radio? Can nearby analog televisions also experience visual disturbances from the ionization caused by the oxyacetylene flame?

Thanks,

Radium

Reply to
Radium

Nope.

Tim

-- Two pieces of cheese the same size and shape are con-gruyere-ent. Website:

Tim Williams