Need High Temperature Wire

I need some 16 ga. hook-up wire for internal repairs of a GE built-in electric oven. Insulation has to have high temperature capability at 240 vac, min. Wire to be replaced appears to have fiberglass braid insulation. Anyone know of a source for this?

Bob

Reply to
Robert King

Try here:

or here:

-- HAM AND EGGS -- A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Dave M

Reply to
Dave M

Bob

Ace Hardware has always had this item when I needed it. They also usually have the high temperature terminals.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ