ionization

I dint understand the charge neutrality in semiconductors....I know that is is large topic....I understood bits and peices actually....I dint understand the part abt the ionisation of impurity donor and acceptor atoms,,,can someone hep??

thanx.... sunil

Reply to
Sunil

You should really try and figure it out on your own. That way it can only get easier. If you rely to much on others then you get in the habit of having other people explain to you how it works. (ofcourse ultimately you are doing that anyways but its a matter of degree)

Think about it some more and if you have any specific questions then ask. Its almost always easier than you think but you just have to figure out how to think about it properly. If you make it a habit then everything gets easier and easier.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Slaughter