[OT] How Does Craig's List Derive Money for Its Service?

Yep, I understand they have no fees. If so, how do they survive?

Reply to
W. eWatson

They charge $25 for job postings. Not sure if they charge more for other services

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Money from their real estate business.

Michael A. Terrell

Kickbacks from pimps?

Reply to
krw

Investment from e-Bay (a 20 percent -- I think -- shareholder).

Reply to
notme

They invoke a fine when some idiot posts to the wrong category.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

How about worker wanted category? For example, want someone to mow my grass or whatever?

Reply to
W. eWatson