not all frequencies from a cellular's headset

Hi I just bought a new O2 atom cell phone and I cannot hear all frequencies via the headset. ( I can hear music ok from the speakers) Is it possible the headset is defective? If I rotate the jack a bit or twist the cable on the jack side the music is either lost or comes back depending on the position. Chances are the cable is defective right? (I bought from abroad so no warranty)

Reply to
interuser

Right.
Reply to