Need to find a R/S pc board 276-170

Which, apparently, they don't make anymore. This board is pre-etched to have the same exact pattern as one of their breadboards from back in the day - #276-174. So, I've done this circuit on the breadboard, and would like to just transfer it directly to the pc board.

I looked on Ebay but found nothing. Who might have old R/S parts like this?

Reply to
George

If you have access to a laser printer, print the image in reverse to the printer using Photo Ink jet paper with the image on the glossy side. And make sure the size is 1:1 of course. Iron it on and then release it via running water then etch it.

If you don't want to use the glossy ink jet paper in your printer then you can use standard white paper and iron that on how ever, you'll have to soak it water to get it to fully release.

Do a final inspection and patch up via a permanent marker if needed. for me, I don't normally have to repair anything because I lay the toner on heavy. :)

"

Reply to
Jamie

Not RS but the protoboards at

might be close enough.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

The problem is having to drill all those holes. I was just hoping to avoid that. Well, I guess I'll just use a different R/S board and cut new jumpers - that's probably the easiest alternative.

Reply to
George

Isn't #276-174 a breadboard (commonly sold at Fry's)?

or did you mean this:

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

:Which, apparently, they don't make anymore. This board is :pre-etched to have the same exact pattern as one of their :breadboards from back in the day - #276-174. So, I've done this :circuit on the breadboard, and would like to just transfer it :directly to the pc board. : :I looked on Ebay but found nothing. Who might have old R/S parts :like this?

If by RS you mean Radio Shack (in UK and Down-under RS stands for RS Components

- from previous name Radio Spares) then it appears that part 276-170 is still available at $3.49.

Ross Herbert

RS

276-170 is

Thanks very much. A week ago it showed as out of stock, and a local store told me it had been discontinued. But apparently not. Thanks again.

Reply to
George

--LOL. I'll bet it showed out of stock because a week ago I bought 4 of them (not available in any of the 3 local RS's!).

--
        "Steamboat Ed" Haas         :  "Hold on! we\'re passing
        Hacking the Trailing Edge!  :  through the moronosphere!"