native cad file in ASCII

Dear all

I have developed a binary circuit using ultiboard and how can i generate Gerber files and native cad file in ASCII. from the ultiboard program or the Gerbtool program.

Reply to
Wonkishet

I suggest you learn how to use Google:

JeffM

Dear all

I have developed a binary circuit using ultiboard and how can i generate Gerber files and native cad file in ASCII. from the ultiboard program or the Gerbtool program.

Reply to
Wonkishet

Contact NI with your software support plan number. You paid enough for that license, you ought to get your money's worth, eh?

Ermm... you *did* pay for it, didn't you?

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to