Pads Ascii File Format

Does anyone have a document that described the Pads Ascii file format?

I am a Protel user trying to import a large Pads PowerPCB V3.5 Ascii file. It imports 99% correctly, all except the split planes. If I understood the Pads Ascii data a little better (particularly the x and y coordinate values and the various split plane settings), I am pretty sure I can tweak the file to get it to import 100% properly. Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy Lintz

Andy, I don't have the document to send you but all PADs installs have either a Help file or a separate document file that describes the ASCII format completely. Ask a PADs user to look for it for you. I believe that these days it is in the Help system somewhere, used to be it was a separate document found in one of the install directories.

-- Sincerely, Brad Velander

format?

Ascii

If I

the x and

pretty

Reply to
Brad Velander

Brad, Yes, that is what I'm asking in this message - for some kind and generous PADS user to post or send me the file that describes the PADS Ascii format. Andy

Reply to
Andy Lintz