Mystery Package

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it? ...Jim Thompson

does it smell like gunpowder and broken light bulbs?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

No >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Of which I am quite fond! ...Jim Thompson

The USPS website says that is not a valid zip code.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The return address says 44261, but I don't recognize the name, so I haven't mentioned it. The postage cancellation says 44260.

But what would USPS know... they still have all the zip codes screwed up around here... issued invalid numbers, then withdrew them and issued new numbers. I had a check addressed to me returned by the USPS saying no such address :-) ...Jim Thompson

Was the bitter almond smell still apparent? Hehe!

Reply to
Ron M.

Now that we have got you up to speed on wheat beer, try this next:

and then

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Will do. That Irish Cream looks appealing! ...Jim Thompson

It's like a Bodington, with the nitrogen foamy gadget, but a bit smoother.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Check with Jan Panteltje over in s.e.d. He had a package that was lost in the Ohio area for a while. Maybe it's his?

--

Rick
Reply to

Then I should throw it away ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson