New LTspice Model Posted

See AD790_JT.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website:

Behavioral model based on the datasheet only. Comments most welcome. Please report any issues. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Any idea why they rotated the pinout for smd?

RL

Reply to
legg

Apparently the package "pad frame" caused it. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I misspoke... The "pad frame" is on the chip, defining the pad and ESD locations. The _package_ "lead frame" provides the lands for the wirebonds from the chip pads.

The SOIC pin-out is certainly better for PCB layout, signal flow and isolation of inputs from output. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature