modulation

does r/f input ,audio input willmake modulation?whati s the range of r/f input?

Reply to
gopal_219

Can you make that a little more incoherent? There might still be fragments of a question in there, somewhere.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Typing random characters would be nice.

John

Actually if you do that then it might make more sense than that he said.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

if your talking about AM ? the RF is your carrier, the modulation is the modified version of the RF.. in other words, the Audio in controls the power level of your RF out! this varying level of RF is the effect of the audio modifying its RF power level!

Hence, MODULATION!,,,, and if your a chicken bander, then i am sure you know what 150% modulation and being heard on 10 channels each direction is all about!

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

if it's a modulator, yes.

I can't see from here, what are you looking at.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen