Complex Modulation

applications?

phase modulation (PM(AM*FM)) -> actional modulation (AM(h) = h') amplitude modulation (AM(v)) -> potential modulation (PM(u) = u') frequency modulation (FM(f)) -> durential modulation (DM(t) = t')

Now broaden the bandwidth.

Hold stint constant, vary the span -> locential modulation (LM(s) = s') pattern modulation (PtM(AM*LM)) -> solutional modulation (SM(k) = k')

Hold work constant, vary the heft -> inertial modulation (IM(m) = m') mobility/impedanse modulation (MM(AM/IM)) -> celerational modulation (CM(c) = c')

=> gradial mode (g(u/s) = u')

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Benj

impedanse is Latin, not English.

F = p' = m/t/t s + m/t s/t + m s/t/t

I'm not a he, shitwit.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Go away, vapid cunt.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

Make me, pigape. I'll napalm you in person.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Go away, vapid cunt.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

What's the matter? No one cares about your threads?

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Go away, vapid cunt.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

--
Whatever it is, you\'re posting in English and the correct term is
\'impedance\'.

I doubt that she is little.

Bob

--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein

Reply to
Bob Cain

I'm a'posting in many speakkas. "impedance" is not correct in any.

't-trust-folks-whose-name

I deal out what they bearn. If they are nastily dolty, I show them.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Look at the link in my GG profile for my heiht and weiht.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

No, fatheaded napalm-bait.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

--
Bearn?

Dolty?

Those are words I\'m not familiar with and aren\'t in my Webster\'s
College Dictionary.

Can you say what they mean?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Those two \'g\'s\' need to be inserted into \'heiht\' and \'weiht\' like
so: \'height\',\'weight\'.

I notice your name in your email addy is \'lysdexia\'.  Are you
dyslexic?
Reply to
John Fields

The only speakka you're posting in is BS.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
 singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy\'s favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

--
But you\'re posting in English text, not phonics, and in English text
\'impedanse\' is a nonsense word.

What's a GG profile? What's heigt? What's weiht?

Bob

--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

                                             A. Einstein
Reply to
Bob Cain

Wrong:

lysdexia != dyslexia

You are retarded for saide wherefore.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

I said nothing about f=F2nics. English has nothing to do with a Latin word.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.