New technologies in F1

If you are interrested for new technologies in F1 please visit:

pekkk

My keyboard has F2 to F12 as well.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in news:HOAOg.11247$cz3.7218 @edtnps82:

I've got a Mac that goes up to F15.

Usually on both PC and Mac "Help" is F1.

Puckdropper

Puckdropper

that reminds me of a cartoon in an old computer magazine. A guy is showing someone his new computer, and is pointing at the keyboard. The caption said: "Well, yes, it only has one key, but its expandable to

256 keys.
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell