LT Spice autotransformer

Just wondered if LT spice can be used to describe an autotransformer - and see the effects on its output with changing input frequency (& saturation of the xfmr)? If it's not built it and you have designed one, I very much appreciate a copy. Thanks

ps I suspect this is either very simple (just join 2 inds together) or very difficult) :)

Reply to
Dave

Just connect the two inductors in series, and define the coupling coefficient between them as you would for any transformer. There's no difference between a single tapped winding, and coupled inductors in series.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

There is a Yahoo discussion group dedicated to LTspice, called "LTspice/SwitcherCAD III"

I suggest you join this group and get all the hand holding you need to pursue this. You might also search out message # 2084, and do some other related key word message searches.

Reply to
John Popelish