iWoz - Computer Geek to Cult Icon

Just finished reading Steve Wozniak's new autobiography called iWoz. A great read, and I'm sure many electronics engineers and hobbyists will find it engrossing.

It is mostly the story of Steve Wozniak the electronics hobbyist and engineer, his design philosophy, and detailed descriptions of how he designed many projects over the years, including the Apple 1, Apple II, Blue Boxes, and the first universal IR remote control (I didn't know about that one). The technical details are dumbed down somewhat for a more general audience as you'd expect, but there is still plenty of detail in there.

Definite stocking stuffer for any electronics buff.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones