Where's the LTSpice Icon?

Hi:

Where is the icon file? I found it in the past, but can't find it now. Want to configure a KDE panel button to have the LTSpice icon.

Thanks.

--
_____________________
Christopher R. Carlen

Chris,

The icon is in the executable, scad3.exe. There's about 37 icons in the executable. MS Windows uses the first one as the desktop link icon by default, and that is the Linear Technology Logo.

Last time I tested the installer on WINE, it did put a desk top link with the right logo under gnome.

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Engelhardt

I run KDE with SuSE 8.1. The icon worked for me too.

You can always make your own icon with a paint program if nothing else works.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith