How does this devide power LEDs?

Can anybody explain to me how the device on this page is able to power LEDs? What is it using as a power source?

I ordered a couple to take apart and look at, but if anybody could explain it to me or show me where I can read about it I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Reply to
mflatley

Beats the heck out of me. What device? What page?

I might like to read about it too. Wanna give a link?

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com

Wow......that was bright of me. :)

Here it is:

mflatley

mflatley

I may be missing something, but it doesn't appear to have an LED. Read the article again, it just closes out the end of the cable so that the SWITCH light will illuminate.

Reply to
SklettTheNewb

Yep, looks like you're right. Sorry for the dumb question. :(

Reply to
mflatley