Blue Earth Research ADC-12 Module and Micro-440e

Just got one of these Blue Earth 8051-based microcontrollers (with no documentation, of course), and am just getting started with it.

I also have the ST/IO module for external connections, and two ADC-12 modules.

Does anyone have any info on the ADC-12 modules? I can't figure out how to attach both to the Micro-440e, and how to initialize/adress them from Basic52.

I looked on the blueearth site, but they apparently discontinued the ADC-12 some time back (although I see cryptic references to it in some of their "app notes").

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
JohnnyB