Downed power lines

No. It can do that because there's a single potential being contacted, namely no current path through the bird.

Bizarre.

John

Half a mind is a terrible thing to waste?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

line

from

Reply to
<tapwater

line

from

Reply to
<tapwater

NOT

downed

Reply to
<tapwater

sorry about the duplication

and

the

enough

law

Reply to
<tapwater

Bullshit. Electrical safety laws are never "Political". This is just another attempt to change the subject because you are wrong, but not man enough to admit it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:35:24 GMT, in message , scribed:

In triplicate no less. You're running out of steam fast. It's almost no fun playin' wit' cha no mo'. C'mon, little troll, keep up, you can do it! We want to see the monkey dance!

--
Love is like a dying ember
And only memories remain

I won't stay and argue politics with you. I teach the advanced class, and you need 101.

Reply to
<tapwater