cheap pcb

APC, Alberta Printed Circuits. A small batch of 2-side, plated-through, no mask or screen, is under $100 with shipping.

John

hi all I am looking for a place that does cheap small run pcb's (5-10).

Reply to
dimention11

see at "pcb-pool.com"

160mmX100mm double-sided with silkscreen for 50 Euro/p.e) (~60 $) and option for prototype-series "dimention11" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BqgDe.53123$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
Reply to
Björn

sparkfun also has pcb printing option, USD 5/sq.in.

-john

Reply to
-john

There are several in the US. Check out places like:

(3 boards for $51 total)
(5 pcbs $13 each) Of course, these prices apply to circuits boards of a limited size and complexity.

Reply to
w2aew

Maybe I can help you. We can produce the boards for you. The price is interesting for you I think. For FR4 material and double side board the price is only 0.03US$ per cm*cm. But this price does not include the cost for the films and the cost for transport. If you give me the file I can tell you the accurate price. If you are interesting please send the gerber files to me. Please send to my email box fjqing8888 at 163.com Regards, Feng

Reply to
fengjianqing

*-*-in-*-*-*-the-board+are-not-offered+*-won't-*-take-Gerbers+only-lets-you-use-_their-*-software_+with-the-same-restrictions+at-least-you-can-send-them-Gerbers+and-fancy-things

Reply to
JeffM

*-*-*-cost+*-layer+*-layers+zzz+zzzz+special-deals+don't-take-Gerber-*+overetched+shorted-traces+Pentaplex+*-*-soldermask+*-square-inch+Imagineering+China+used-to

Reply to
JeffM