Cheap small LCD Display

Hi

For a new design I am looking for cheap LCD modules:

64x64 dots (or more) 16mm x 20mm outline SPI, I2C, parallel, I don't care Backlight

The source must be stable, so we don't run into obsolescence problems

Anyone come accross something below 3-5 USD in large quantities?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

How large? If in Ks, we can make them Contact us at linnix at live dot com.

Reply to
linnix

I have just send you an email, thanks :-)

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

-

For others that may be curious, found this:

Good quality and seems it should sell for about 3 USD :-)

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

As per this link, 3 EURO != 3 USD

Reply to
hamilton

ive

gn -

..

It is also a bit bigger than he wants, and without backlight. Anyway, for small LCD this size, only graphical (segmented) screen make sense. Otherwise, over 1/4 of non-viewable area or additional FPC ($$ $).

To OP: I emailed you back, but no response from you yet.

Reply to
linnix

ive

gn -

..

I used to blame Bush for this, so now I blame Obama.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

ive

gn -

..

3 EUR, yes, but normalt the price figures =F3n distributor pages are approx. 40 % higher than the "real" qoutes from the manufactor. Thus EUR =3D USD :-)

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund