PCB base materials

Hi,

I'm looking for some more information about different kind of PCB base materials.

More concrete i need to compare the properties of PEN (Polyethylene Naphtate) and Polyimid as a base material for flexible PCB's (50µ thick).

On the internet i just find small bits of information, but not what i'm looking for. Can somebody help me find more info.

Greets! Joble

Reply to
joble

What properties are you looking for: electrical, physical, thermal, chemical, ??? The CRC handbook has some of these numbers for bulk plastics.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Go the the home page of a manufacturer of what you need. Click Contact Us. Ask them to email you a spec sheet.

Reply to
JeffM