PCB MFG's for Egale files

Hi All,

I am doing a run of 100 small PCB's where the files are in Egale format.

Can you recommend any Aust PCB mfg's that are happy to accpet Egale formats.

I am in Vic but will entertain other states.

Joe.

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

why are you typing with your fingers crossed?

Reply to
rebel

Have you got a good reason to patronise an Australian PCB house? I've sent Eagle files to olimex.com and had good results, even though they're in Bulgaria. We live in a global market now...

Reply to
Clifford Heath

It's not my fingers that are crossed... it's my eyes ;-).

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)