Bluetooth Module connecting to an OOPic R board - HELP?!

Hey guys,

i'm a total novice (and i really mean that). I am trying to build a mobile robot that is controlled via bluetooth. (PC - robot). I'm looking for some help.

Here is what i have:

- Bluetooth Module

- OOPic R board

I am wondering, HOW i connect the bluetooth module to the OOPic board. I am a complete novice, so a really simple step by step guide would be REALLY appreciated!!

I have added some pictures so you know what you are dealing with.

(overview of the project is below the links to the pictures)

I thank anyone who helps me in advance. Thankyou SO much for your time.

Richard

Links to Pictures:

RileyRoxx

Hi.

If you want connect this module to OOPic you should have datasheet for your BT module. I think that it's probably serial interface on your BT module, but to help you we need know some more information about module. Give us any link to datasheet for this BT module or name of this module.

Ps.Most of BT module have UART or SPI to communicate with host.

Marcin Stepien snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl

Reply to
Marcin Stepien

there was no data sheet with my bluetooth module, however i have this link:

that is the module that i have (there are also pictures in the previous post)

posted again should that help

Links to Pictures:

RileyRoxx

i have found the datasheet online: