Asian TV Tuner - will it work wuth European antennas?

I found a cheap TV Tuner for my PC on ebay. It comes from Asia, is it possible that it won't be compatible with the antenna cables we have in Europe (Greece)?

Reply to
qwerty

Forget the cables. What about the TV format (PAL, NTSC, ????) and what about the channel line-up?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Indeed.

You have to have a compatible format and also tuner frequency range.

Asain TV tuners may also not receive stuff like Nicam stereo and teletext that we have in the UK for example too.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore